Doblò Cargo handles are designed to optimise ergonomics and strength:
- easy to use internal door handles - reinforced external handles for the most demanding use with vertical grip for easier opening and closing
Loading and unloading your vehicle is both comfortable and easy
To make your work easier and less tiring, the New Doblò Cargo includes the following:
- 1 or 2 large sliding side doors with opening (height 1175 mm and width 700 mm) with the slide rails recessed in the vehicle body; - two types of rear door: glazed up-and-over tailgate or asymmetrical wing doors – panelled or glazed – permitting easy access to the load compartment, thanks to an opening 1231 mm wide and 1250 mm high on standard versions, 1455 mm on high roof versions. - the load threshold is only 545 mm from the ground.
Load compartment - BEST IN CLASS load capacity
- A wide and even space with smooth surfaces, free from protrusions. - Up to2170 mm in length - Up to 1550 mm high and 1714 mm wide. - Load capacity from 3.4 to 5.0 m3 - Width between wheel arches 1230 mm. - Panelled floor with 6 load retaining hooks and inspection plug. - Washable, waterproof PVC load platform. - 5 types of partition (panelled, panelled and soundproofed, glazed, glazed and soundproofed and ladder). - 2 service lights, one above the sliding door and the other above the rear door.
New Exterior with innovative line
Unique style, to increase functionality and performance
The New Doblò Cargo has a completely updated front end, packed with style and technological content. The line of the bonnet and front bumper further improve the aerodynamics, ensuring greater efficiency even at low speeds. The main new features are:
- New headlights - New bonnet, wings and reinforced front bumper - New front grille - New alloy wheels - New rear light clusters
Practical, robust and functional in every situation
- Load compartment length 1820 mm. - Load compartment widthfrom 1518 mm to 1714 mm. - Height 1305 mm. - Volume 3.4 m³. - Payload from 750 to 1005 kg.
Fiat Doblò Wins 2014 Van of the Year
Four-in-a-row for the Fiat Doblò Cargo in the 2014 What Van? Awards
The Fiat Professional range has enjoyed more award success this week, with the Fiat Doblò Cargo securing the "Light Van of the Year" Award in the 2014 What Van? Awards, the fourth year in succession it has won this prestigious accolade.
The What Van? judging panel has once again lauded the Fiat Doblò Cargo's class-leading blend of versatility, eco-friendliness, driver appeal, technology and the strong value it represents to a broad swathe of customers, be they large corporations, small businesses or owner-operators.
"Fiat's Doblò Cargo again leads its segment in providing the best option for operators seeking a practical and economical light van," said What Van? Editor Paul Barker. "The styling, breadth of range and cost-efficiency all help bring Fiat Professional's light van to the top of the sector."
Commenting on the award, Sebastiano Fedrigo, director, FIAT Professional UK noted:
"This is one of the most competitive segments in the LCV market and to be recognised for the fourth successive year by the experts at What Van? is very gratifying for everyone at FIAT Professional who works hard to keep the Doblò Cargo ahead of the game by offering our customers more choice, lower running costs and more technology."
Haynes Trucks Ltd - Fiat Professional Dealer
23 Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent , ME145DQ Registered in England No. 00048511
We are constantly looking to improve our service and your call may be recorded for training purposes.